22 July 2011

Deep Feelings

I hate.
For the first time in my life, I can freely say I HATE. I hate and I want to forget, never to be reminded again.
I want to go away, somewhere where I can be free of all the memories.
I want to go somewhere where I can find you inexistent.
Why do I constantly have to run into you? Why are you always there, when I pass by?
You're always the same, by the way.
I never want to see you again, I wish there were an endless summer, because autumn will always remind me of you.
Sometimes you can be a total waste of time, seriously...
I hate you, School.

2 comments:

  1. at first I was all like: oooh :(
    but then I was like: ooh! =D
    now I'm all: you liar :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. totul ar fi fost perfect daca n-ai fi avut si ultima revelatie))

    ReplyDelete